This emergency meeting is being held in accordance with Minnesota Statute 13D.021 Meetings by telephone or other electronic means; conditions and Minnesota Statute 13D.04 Notice of Meetings.
Public Viewing Information:
• Live stream via Senate info website: www.senate.mn/media
• Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/mnenrtf/
1. Approve the minutes for LCCMR meeting on March 16, 2020
2. Members report potential conflicts of interest regarding today's business3. Action: Emerging Issues Proposals:
a. Flushing to Address Legionella Concerns Resulting from Extended Building Shutdowns: $109,703, Dr. Raymond Hozalski and Dr. Timothy LaPara (U of MN)
b. State-wide reconnaissance of SARS-CoV-2 in drinking water supplies: $59,297, Dr. Raymond Hozalski and Dr. Timothy LaPara (U of MN)
4. Discussion and Action: 2021 ENRTF Recommendation process due to COVID/Stay at Home
a. Meeting logistics
c. Presentation selection decisions
d. Allocation/Recommendation decisions
5. Other business
6. Public TestimonyThe public is asked to keep their comments brief. If you would like to testify, please contact Diana Griffith at firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00 pm the day before the meeting and specify to which agenda item your testimony relates. The chair will accommodate testimony at the requested agenda item as time allows.