Rep. Carlos Mariani
*HF 3156 (Mariani) Minnesota Sentencing Guidelines Commission funding provided, and money appropriated.
**HF 1236 (Lesch) Unmanned aerial vehicle use regulated by law enforcement agencies.
***HF 3085 (Tabke) Transit ambassador and administrative citation program established, unlawfully obtaining transit services penalties amended, report required, and money appropriated.
• *HF 3156 will be a vehicle for A Version of the Intermediate Emergency COVID Response Bill Captured in HF 3146 DE1 Amendment. In other words, A Version of the Intermediate Emergency COVID Response Bill captured in the HF 3156 DE1 Amendment will replace the language of HF 3156.
• **HF 1236 will be a vehicle for HF 4571 (Lesch) Vehicles and other property subject to forfeiture limited, recovery of property by innocent owners provided, participation in the federal equitable sharing program modified, and reports required. In other words, HF 4571 (Lesch) will replace the language of HF 1236.
• ***Bills that have been heard in a previous hearing. Testimony was taken at that time. The Chair's intention is to act on this bill with minimal testimony, amendments, and discussion.
Public Testimony Information:
• This meeting will be held in accordance with House Rule 10.01m which you may view here: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/cco/rules/permrule/1001.htm
• Members of the public with questions about this process or who are interested in testifying at this meeting may email committee staff at Jamael.Lundy@house.mn
• If you wish to testify, please contact committee staff at least one hour prior to the start of the remote hearing and they will provide instructions.
• Public Testimony will be taken at the end of the presentation, as is custom with in person hearings.
Public Viewing Information:
1) Live stream via House website: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/live/1
2) Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/MNHouseInfo/
3) YouTube: https://youtu.be/RpbRvaeDjdc
If you have questions about the accessibility of remote hearings or require assistance to arrange the necessary service to participate as a testifier, please contact Blake Wilcox by emailing him at Jason.Chavez@house.mn
or by leaving a message at 651-269-9676.