Rep. Michael Nelson
*HF607 (Bahner) Automatic voter registration system provided.
*HF2747 (Klevorn) Lobbyist access limited relating to special access to facilities.
*HF3024 (Boldon) Eligible voters authorized to automatically receive absentee ballot prior to each election.
*HF3190 (Long) Campaign finance; communication express advocacy definition modified, independent expenditure disclaimer additional information required, and Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board directed to adopt rules on small electronic communication disclaimer requirements.
● TESTIFYING: To testify or submit written testimony, please email Amanda Rudolph,
the committee administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
no later than 5 p.m. the
business day before the hearing. Testimony will be limited and as time permits,
therefore written testimony is encouraged. Please plan accordingly.
● HANDOUTS: Handouts must be in PDF format with Optical Character Recognition
ability and emailed to Amanda Rudolph, the committee administrator, at
no later than 5 p.m. the business day before the hearing.
● VIEW HEARING: Hearings may be viewed at the House Television Webcast and
Mobile Streaming Schedule (https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/htv/schedule.asp
● DOCUMENTS: Meeting documents may be found on the State Government Finance
and Elections Committee webpage
● ACCESSIBILITY: All events are closed-captioned. To provide feedback on digital
accessibility of meeting information, please submit comments through the Minnesota
Legislature Accessibility & Usability Comment Form
). If you require an accommodation, please
contact John Howe at: John.Howe@house.mn
or by leaving a message at 651-296-3208.
Please do not contact him with questions about the substance of the meeting agenda. To
learn more about requesting an accommodation, please visit the FAQs for Disability
● RULE 10.01: Meetings are held in accordance with House Rule 10.01