* This list includes only actions by the House where there was a recorded roll call floor vote. This list does not include votes taken in committees. Please remember that not all actions on the House floor require a roll call vote.
Please see the Minnesota Constitution Article IV, Section 22 and House Rule 2.03 for more information on roll call votes
This information comes from the House Chamber voting system. In the case of system failure the vote will be taken by voice and will not be available electronically except that it is recorded and available in the House Journal.
- Omnibus public safety finance bill appropriating money for the courts, Public Safety, and Corrections Departments; providing other law enforcement grants; and requiring life sentences for specified sexual assault crimes.
- Omnibus bonding bill providing capital improvements funding for various state departments and higher education institutions including the University of Minnesota, modifying previous bonding, issuing new bonds, and appropriating money.
- Marriage recognized as the union of one man and one woman only, and constitutional amendment proposed.
- Motor vehicle insurance coverage verification mailings required to be delivered by certified mail, and driver's license suspension prohibited on grounds of failure to respond to request without evidence of delivery.
- Silencers authorized to muffle discharges of firearms for natural resource wildlife control.
- City aid base calculation corrected relating to state aids.
- Deficiency funding provided for specified state agencies, and money appropriated.
- Coaching contract nonrenewal timely notice and opportunity to respond required.
- Food manufacturers and sellers protected from legal actions taken against them to recover damages for alleged injury or weight gain resulting from consumption of food.
- Funeral provider attorney fee recovery in actions to recover costs of services authorized.
- Renewable energy production incentive eligibility extended.
- Recreational purpose land definition expanded to include land used for rock climbing and exploring caves relating to civil actions.
- Minnesota Government Data Practices Act technical, conforming, and clarifying changes provided; terms defined; civil penalty and damage amounts modified; and motor vehicle records provisions modified.
- Public employers and contractors prohibited from forbidding employees from wearing an American flag patch or pin.
- Common School District No. 815, Prinsburg, referendum authority converted; school levy recertification authorized; and private school student exemption percentage modified.
- University of Minnesota football stadium state support process provided, Dakota County land transfer to University of Minnesota provided, and money appropriated.
- Defeasible estates provided, residential purchase agreement cancellations modified, foreclosure advice notice amended, and Mississippi River Land Use District land deletion modified.
- Minnesota Common Interest Ownership Act modified.
- Revisor's bill correcting erroneous, ambiguous, and omitted text and obsolete references.
- School food service workers unemployment insurance eligibility exception made permanent.
- Great horned owls protection status modified.
- Hot tubs on houseboats exempted from regulation as public pools.
- Farmer-lender mediation program expiration date extended and codified.
- Natural Resources Department commissioner's evaluation required before vacating certain roads adjacent to public waters, right of intervention created, and exemption provided for participants in National Veterans Wheelchair Games.
- Natural resource, off-highway vehicle, hunting and fishing license, and other environmental provisions modified; silencers authorized for wildlife control; and money appropriated.
- Warehouse storage, maintenance, operation, and safety laws modified.
- Creditor remedies exemptions modified to include wedding rings.
- Land surveyors; alternative filing of surveys provided if there is no county surveyor, surveyor requirements modified, and transfer of records provided.
- Mentally retarded, mental retardation, physically handicapped, and other similar terms changed throughout statute.
- Sex offenders prohibited from becoming custodians of unrelated children.
- Service cooperatives permitted to provide group health coverage to private employers.
- Small employer group health coverage flexible benefits plans authorized.
- Hospice care bill of rights modified, hospice provider survey completion required, and death report requirements for recipients of hospice care modified.
- Utility metering and billing provisions relating to landlord and tenant regulations clarified to include a de minimis exception.
- Individual sewage treatment system inspection requirements modified to avoid conflicts of interest.
- Electric or utility special assessments exceeding standards authorized on petition of all affected owners.
- Employment agency licensing requirement exemptions provided, certain fee payments prohibited, and Thief River Falls pilot project extended.
- Omnibus tax bill modifying income, franchise, property, sales and use, health care provider, cigarette and tobacco products, and other tax provisions; and appropriating money.
- Mortgage originators and servicers, and athlete agents regulated.
- Public land sales and conveyances provided in specified counties, scientific and natural areas designation provisions modified, and easement provided on state land bordering a public water.
- Initiative and referendum provided by proposed constitutional amendment, procedures established, and penalties provided.
- Forest road designations, timber sales on tax-forfeited lands provisions, State Timber Act, and wood standard measurements modified.
- Game and fish regulations modified.
- Coyote (Canis latrans) destruction bounties authorized.
- Day training and habilitation services provider participation in state cooperative purchasing agreements authorized; and certain facilities and extended employment and services providers included in agency acquisition process.
- Omnibus education finance bill providing for early childhood, adult, family, and kindergarten through grade 12 education including general education, special programs, facilities and technology, and other funding; and appropriating money.
- Electronic voting equipment standards provided, and money appropriated from the Help America Vote Act account.
- Campaign material unauthorized removal prohibited, and penalty provided.
- Public waters inventory authority, public waters work permit and water use permit provisions, and enforcement authority modified; and Scott County private land sale restriction modified.
- Unemployment insurance federal requirement conformity and technical corrections provided, and appeal procedures modified.
- Omnibus environment and natural resources bill appropriating money for environmental and natural resources purposes, establishing programs, providing reorganization and regulation, and creating the Clean Water Legacy Act.
- Aeronautics transportation provisions clarified.
- Medicare-related coverage federal conformity, financial solvency regulation for stand-alone Medicare Part D prescription drug plans, and related technical changes provided.
- Motor Vehicle Retail Installment Sales Act recodified.
- Optional record of birth resulting in stillbirth provided.
- Hearing aid user consumer protection increased.
- State employment provisions modified.
- Peace officer operation of any vehicle or combination of vehicles authorized.
- Urban initiative program definition of low income area modified.
- Cribs safety regulations provided, sale and commercial use prohibition specified, and enforcement provided.
- Burns Township detached banking facility authorized.
- Casino operated by the State Lottery authorized in the main terminal of the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, and money appropriated.
- Office of Administrative Hearings provided three copies of Minnesota Rules, hearings and cases regulated, rulemaking provided, and costs assessed.
- Firefighting training and education board revived and reenacted.
- Passing of a parked emergency vehicle provisions modified to include requirement to slow down and when possible to provide one full lane of separation, and eligibility criteria modified for business panels on logo sign panels.
- Special education teacher license variance modified.
- Recycling and garbage truck weight restriction exemptions provided.
- Marriage and family therapy included in definition of professional services, and marriage and family therapist practice of services in combination authorized.
- Hennepin County regional park district provisions modified, and park superintendents term limit increased.
- Wabasha and Ortonville port authority commissions authorized.
- Iron nugget production scale demonstration facility environmental review exemptions modified.
- Omnibus higher education funding bill appropriating money for Minnesota State Colleges and Universities, the University of Minnesota, and the Mayo Medical Foundation; and modifying various higher education provisions.
- Persian Gulf War veterans plaque authorized in the Court of Honor on the Capitol grounds.
- Omnibus agriculture finance bill appropriating money for agricultural purposes; establishing and modifying certain programs; and providing regulation, accounts, assessments, and fees.
- Omnibus health finance bill modifying license fees, state-operated services, nursing facility reimbursement, children and families programs, and other provisions; providing positive abortion alternatives; and appropriating money.
- Voter registration proof of citizenship and picture identification required, identification cards provided at no charge to specified individuals, and unverified ballot procedure established.
- Cass Gilbert and Julia Finch Gilbert portraits continued display in Capitol building requested.
- Disabilities parking provisions modified and simplified.
- Medical actions against health care providers expert review regulated, and liability limits provided for certain nongovernment licensees and medical directors.
- Dry cleaner environmental fees annual adjustment authorized.
- Red Lake County drainage system outlet fee authorized for drainage originating in Pennington County.
- Omnibus state government finance bill providing for general legislative and administrative expenses, state and local government operations, and appropriating money.
- Quarantine and isolation provisions modified for persons exposed to or infected with a communicable disease.
- Claims practices regulated.
- Minnesota Emergency Health Powers Act and authority of out-of-state license holders modified, and emergency executive order provided.
- Public officer and employee vacation and sick leave accumulation clarified while on military leave, and payments of accumulated leave authorized.
- Membership travel contracts regulated.
- Hennepin and Wright County Boards authorized to initiate a process for the change of boundaries by resolution.
- Cosmetology regulatory oversight transfer provided, regulatory provisions modified, and conforming changes provided.
- Insurance fees, rate filings, policy renewals and alterations, and data collection regulated.
- State Board of Investment compensation plans regulated.
- State employee grievance appeal procedures modified, and correctional employee medical examination provision eliminated relating to working past mandatory retirement age.
- Active military personnel allowed to disenroll from, and reenroll in MinnesotaCare coverage.
- Insurance agency terminations, coverages, fees, forms, disclosures, reports, information security, and premiums regulated.
- Mental health services coverage extended, civil commitment provisions modified, task force established to study committed sexually dangerous or psychopathic persons, and report required.
- Cambridge State Hospital cemetery named the Garden of Remembrance.
- Low-speed neighborhood electric vehicles authorized on streets and highways under certain conditions.
- Health; evidence-based practice standards established, cost-containment measures implemented, discounted payments permitted, other health insurance provisions modified, and money appropriated.
- Child protection, child welfare, child care, and child and family support provisions implemented.
- Maple Grove hospital construction moratorium exemption provided.
- Minnesota Computers for School authorized to acquire surplus property from the state.
- Human services licensing provisions modified.
- Stearns, Benton, and Sherburne County Boards initiation of process for the change of county boundaries by resolution authorized.
- Long-term care provisions modified.
- Omnibus jobs and economic development bill appropriating money for jobs, economic development, and human services purposes; establishing and modifying programs; providing fees; and making changes to programs for children and families.
- Pope, Lac qui Parle, and Nobles Counties officers appointments provided.
- Public Safety Department authorized to remove records of certain old liens on passenger automobiles.
- Custody and parenting time domestic abuse hearings required findings limited related to best interests.
- Businesses that possess personal data required to notify persons whose information has been disclosed to unauthorized persons.
- State employees ordered to active military service pay differential law clarified.
- St. Paul; lease of state property at 168 Aurora Avenue in St. Paul as a child care facility authorized.
- Conservators powers and duties modified.
- Traumatic Brain Injury Advisory Committee termination date extended.
- Hennepin County Medical Center governance provided, and county subsidiary corporation providing health care and related services created.
- Postadoption services data collection and best practice guidelines provided, and report required.
- Revenue commissioner general powers recodified and clarified; tax provisions modified; local government aid, credits, taxing and spending provisions modified; and money appropriated.
- Cologne wetland replacement requirements exemption provided.
- Legislative Coordinating Commission and subordinate agency governing provisions modified, Legislative Commission on Minnesota-Ontario matters eliminated, Compensation Council membership and operation modified, and money appropriated.
- Human services and prekindergarten through grade 12 programs forecast adjustments provided, human services savings provided, and money appropriated.
- Omnibus transportation finance bill providing funding for transportation, Metropolitan Council, and public safety; issuing bonds; modifying vehicle plate and tax provisions; appropriating money; and proposing constitutional amendments.
- Baseball stadium financing, construction, and operation provided; Minnesota Ballpark Authority established; community ownership option provided; and Hennepin County and future Anoka County sales taxes authorized.
- Racino; lottery gaming machines and other nonlottery games authorized at a gaming facility in conjunction with a tribal entity and a racetrack, licensing and regulation provided, fees imposed, and money appropriated.
- Public finance and tax increment financing provisions modified, purchases authorized, tax abatement extension authorized, and money appropriated.
- Individual health insurance policy forms filing and use regulated, minimum loss ratio guarantee established, rates and coverages regulated, various cost disclosures required, and service cooperatives authorized to provide certain coverages.
- Uniform Securities Act of 2002 adopted and modified, and criminal penalties prescribed.
- Cass County hospital construction moratorium exception provided, and licensing provided for home beds transferred from an existing facility to a new facility.
- Immigration law enforcement noncooperation ordinances prohibited.
- Redevelopment account previous appropriation modified relating to the city of Mounds View, and Ramsey and Anoka Counties.
- Swift County rural development finance authority board membership increased.
- Criminal sentencing provisions provided; controlled substances, DWI, and driving provisions modified; corrections, courts, coroners and medical examiners regulated; and enhanced drug paraphernalia and other criminal penalties imposed.
- Towns authorized to contract for roads without competitive bidding in certain circumstances, and financial assistance limit modified for bridge construction work for certain towns.
- Teacher training program for qualified professionals provided.
- War dog and handler plaque authorized on the Capitol grounds, and Victory Memorial Drive restoration task force established.
- Firefighters authorized to use communication headsets while operating an emergency vehicle during an emergency.
- Shamrock Township detached banking facility authorized.
- Individual sewage treatment system pilot program extended and storm water rules application modified.
- Home-based adult foster care services insurance coverage regulated.
- Medical license provisions modified.
- Certificate of custodianship provided for conveyance of real property.
- Licensed mental health practitioners and professionals medical assistance reimbursement study and report required.
- Supplemental state government appropriations funding provided, state and local governmental operations regulated, legislative provisions modified, unfunded mandates moratorium imposed, labor agreements ratified, and money appropriated.
- Hospital restricted construction or modification exception provided.
- Political subdivision defined relating to state auditor and provisions applied.
- Mutual insurance companies conversions and reorganization provisions modified, and exception modified to the restriction on insuring property in certain cities.
- Mankato academic building construction authorized.
- Fire safety account established from fire premium and assessment revenue, and fire insurance tax abolished.
- Omnibus bonding bill providing capital improvements funding for various public projects, issuing bonds, and appropriating money.
- Funeral, memorial, and burial service disruption prohibited; penalties imposed; and civil remedy provided.
- Watercraft storage structure repair and replacement authorized on public waters.
- Firefighter labor arbitration provision sunset repealed.
- Minnesota Family Investment Program and general assistance provisions modified, and assistance transaction fees required.
- Driver's license, permit, and identification permits regulation and federal conformity provided.
- Nonconforming county land use provisions modified.
- Timber permit extension provided in event of adverse surface conditions.
- Nonpublic school exemption for timely wage payment requirements provided.
- Nursery stock retail sale consumer education provided and report required.
- Minnesota Common Interest Ownership Act technical and conforming changes provided, and certain probate, trust, and mechanic's lien provisions modified.
- Business corporations regulated, terms clarified and updated, and limited liability companies regulated.
- Tort claims state and municipal liability limited, and liability limited on claims brought against a governmental unit participating in a joint venture or enterprise.
- Interstate contracts for chemical health services provided.
- Game and fish regulations modified.
- Credentials verification service use by foreign medical school graduates authorized.
- Hennepin County regional park district provisions modified.
- Assisted living services requirements established, housing with services provisions modified, consumer information advisory committee established, home care bill of rights and long-term care provisions modified, and money appropriated.
- Human services rate adjustments clarified.
- Local government units prohibited from imposing fees related to students at postsecondary institutions.
- Parents authorized to obtain a clean certified copy of a deceased child's birth record under certain circumstances.
- Bioprocess piping and equipment data classified as nonpublic, and bioprocess piping included in the definition of high pressure piping.
- Independent School District No. 728, Elk River, task force established to examine the governance, facilities, and programming of the district.
- Protections for persons ordered into active military service provided.
- Abortion notification reporting required relating to abortions performed on a minor or specified other women, state fund use prohibited, civil penalties provided, and money appropriated.
- Metropolitan Council review of school district capital improvement programs requirement repealed.
- Statewide Radio Board membership expanded to include Metropolitan Council chair or designee.
- Municipal and county planning and zoning provisions modified, standards for preliminary plat approval in a proposed development provided, boundary adjustment provisions modified, and municipal boundary adjustment task force established.
- Advance deposits and payments authorized for boat slip rental.
- Disability provision council modified.
- Grand Rapids capital improvement bonds issued to finance a joint public works and public utilities service center.
- Beekeeping regulation repealed, inspections provided, previous appropriation reduced, and money appropriated.
- Manufactured home park conversions regulated.
- Land dedications standards provided.
- Mass flu vaccination clinic delay in event of vaccine shortage required and penalties imposed.
- Cosmetologist and horse racing occupational licensing provisions modified.
- Recreational vehicle combination definition modified to include golf carts.
- Credit letter release municipal action timelines established.
- Revisor's bill correcting erroneous, ambiguous, and omitted text and obsolete references.
- Preventive health services program operation by cities authorized.
- Construction codes and licensing provisions recodified and modified, State Building Code modified, and enforcement penalties and conforming changes provided.
- Crib safety requirements modified.
- Natural resources provisions modified relating to lands, state parks, trails, and state forests; county rule exemptions provided; and money appropriated.
- Military and veterans provisions modified, unpaid leave provided to family members of soldiers wounded or killed in active service, job protections provided, higher education credits required, and veterans plaque authorized.
- Veterans Homes Board authorized to conduct certain meetings by telephone or other electronic means.
- Food law provisions modified.
- Omnibus health and human services bill modifying programs and policy, modifying long-term care provisions, and appropriating money.
- Mercury Emissions Reduction Act of 2006 adopted requiring mercury emission reductions by public utilities, and notice required regarding disposal of fluorescent lamps containing mercury.
- State purchasing of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles required in certain bid documents, and task force established.
- State Designer Selection Board expiration date specified, and report required.
- Motor fuel franchises regulation and petroleum fund compensation for transport vehicles provisions modified.
- Omnibus transportation finance bill establishing transit fund and accounts, providing motor vehicle tax allocation, modifying proposed constitutional amendment, issuing bonds, and appropriating money.
- Medical practice board examination provision modified relating to active military service.
- Adults-only businesses required to give notice to cities of intent to begin operating, zoning authority granted, and adult business ownership by persons convicted of certain crimes restricted.
- Congressional Medal of Honor recipients plaque authorized in the Court of Honor on the Capitol grounds.
- Wild rice study provided.
- Municipal boundary adjustment provisions modified, task force established, and fund usage authorized.
- Farm winery production of certain fortified wines authorized, on-sale licenses authorized, licensing provisions modified and established, sale hours clarified, and alcohol without liquid devices prohibited.
- Women's Right To Know Act provision modified.
- Mississippi River Parkway Commission extended to 2016.
- Claims against the state settled, and money appropriated.
- Property tax rebate provided, state land sale authorized to offset administrative costs, and money appropriated.
- Revisor's bill correcting miscellaneous oversights and providing technical corrections.
- State government financing supplemental appropriations provided, and money appropriated.
- General fund; a house resolution setting the maximum limit on general fund expenditures for the biennium ending June 30, 2007.
- Finance bills; a house resolution setting the maximum limits on expenditures by major finance bills for the biennium in accordance with House Rule 4.03.
- Minimum wage increase
- Gasoline minimum ethanol content requirement increase; petroleum replacement goal
- Methamphetamine precursor drugs sale regulation
- Household goods movers fixed compensation requirement exemption for charitable work
- Liquor license and sales provisions modifications
- Multiple birth children school classroom placement parental discretion
- University of Minnesota college of agriculture campus proximity off-sale intoxicating liquor license
- Income tax Indian Ocean tsunami relief charitable contributions deduction acceleration
- Legislative route #268 jurisdiction transfer
- Secondary students nonprescription pain relievers possession and use
- Legislative route #224 jurisdiction transfer
- Probationary teachers consecutive teaching experience after active military service
- Local government units filing and recording provisions technical corrections
- Death records access by siblings
- Public swimming pools use without lifeguard
- Minnesota FAIR insurance plan policies property and liability coverage regulation
- Special school district #1, Minneapolis; school board election procedure and district boundaries modifications
- Health care cost containment measures implementation; electronic billing assistance promotion; women's right to know act provisions modification
- News media polling places access expansion
- Retired court commissioners Ramsey county district court appointment
- Probate venue, trustee powers and omitted beneficiary provisions modifications and clarifications
- Anoka county laws codification
- Auctioneer licenses numbering requirements modification
- Big Marine park reserve disabled veterans rest camp regulation
- Yellow Medicine county hospital district board additional voting members
- Hennepin county campaign finance provisions modifications and clarifications
- Washington county library board as advisory board
- Metropolitan airports commission taxicabs regulation authority and metropolitan council airports or aviation planning requirements modifications
- Child support determination provisions modifications
- Metro mobility buses freeway or expressway shoulders use
- Marriage dissolution and child custody and protection provisions modifications
- Public officers contracts prohibition exception
- Liquor license and sales provisions modifications
- Legislative route #143 description modification
- Wright and Sherburne counties Mississippi recreational river land use district land deletions
- Hospitals presumptive licensure eligibility expansion
- Bradley Waage "Brainerd Brad" and veterans memorial bridge designations
- Clean Water Legacy Act
- Corporate regulation provisions recodification and clarification
- Restricted video games sale or rental prohibition
- Motorized foot scooters use and operation regulation and motorized bicycle definition modification; logo sign business panels eligibility modifications
- Humanities commission and center; state poet laureate appointment
- Cities, towns or counties state primary election elimination
- Positive Alternatives Act
- Compulsive gambling prevention and education appropriation
- Local government employees compensation limit increase
- Noxious weeds control or eradication orders appeal duties delegation
- State fair camping area operation and maintenance continuation; livestock and midway exhibitors authority to sleep in vehicles
- Farm tractors clock hour meters tampering prohibition
- Released persons conduct medical professionals civil liability limit; Hennepin county healthcare system officers and directors civil liability limitations
- Motor vehicle dealers registration plates and stickers distribution and retail installment sales optional electronic transfer fee
- Retirement provisions modifications
- Blind and disabled persons accessible electronic information service and local news programming closed captioning
- Military personnel drivers license road test requirements waiver
- Grant Allen Law, children lifejackets use requirement
- County agricultural societies local zoning ordinances exemption clarification and police services contracting authority expansion
- Health occupations licensing and regulation provisions modifications
- Foreign judgments life span and interest rate clarification and payment regulation
- Residential property signs or flags display regulation
- St. Paul regional water services consumptive groundwater use
- Hire a veteran month designation
- State and local government employment veterans preference credit use prohibition repeal
- Statutory housing warranties corporate dissolution affect; construction code inspectors competency criteria and continuing education requirements
- Snowmobiles trunk highway rights-of-way use
- State and county forest road maps recording authority
- State construction projects design build, construction manager at risk or job order contracting; competitive bidding procedures modification
- Power limited technicians license examination application deadline extension
- Unclaimed property notice and distribution requirements modifications
- Energy provisions modifications
- Watershed district managers compensation increase
- Medical education funding provisions modifications
- Motor vehicles salvage title and consumer disclosure damage calculations exclusion
- Occupational safety and health standard industrial classifications list rulemaking requirements modification
- Public utility vehicles seasonal highway load restrictions clarification
- Marriage dissolution spousal maintenance collection authority
- Crane operators certification
- Traffic and vehicle inspection citations quotas prohibition
- Farm labor housing manufactured home parks regulation exemption
- Sex offenders HIV testing and notice procedures clarification
- Minneapolis additional on-sale intoxicating liquor license
- Lawful gambling provisions modifications
- Health department provisions modifications and clarifications
- Resolution for Amtrak funding support
- Retired national guard members temporary active service reinstatement higher pay and allowances
- Financial institution, insurance, mortgage originator and real estate broker provisions modifications
- Workers compensation provisions modifications
- Children and family services and health and continuing care programs provisions technical modifications
- Water use permits issuance prohibition exception
- Professional athletes drug testing
- Commerce department licensees requirements modification
- Construction code inspectors competency and certification criteria
- Project Riverbend board repeal
- Biotechnology piping systems installation supervision procedures study
- Local government units shared hospital or ambulance service purchasing programs contracts award authority
- Carver county recorder, auditor and treasurer offices combination
- Shooting ranges protection
- Metropolitan council and airports commission membership residency, term and reporting requirements modification
- City charter amendments enactment notice and hearing requirements modifications
- Employer employees nonpayment penalty increases
- Health plan companies reporting and billing requirements modifications
- Consumer credit reports security freeze regulation; identity theft protection; personal records destruction; credit card offer address requirement and offer to minors regulation; data warehouses modifications
- Employees payroll cards and payroll card accounts regulation
- County board meetings location requirement modification
- Payment of claims against the state
- Omnibus retirement bill
- Minnesota citizens personal protection act of 2003 reenactment
- State fruit designation
- Unlicensed dogs seizure notice requirement elimination
- Individual sewage treatment straight pipe systems replacement or discontinued operation requirement
- University of Minnesota football stadium funding and conditions; hockey hall of fame tax allocation
- State and local government personal transactions credit and debit cards use study
- Radiation therapy facilities construction limits expiration date modification
- Ambulance purchase and lease regulations; Cass county and Fergus Falls hospital construction moratorium exceptions; hospital construction proposals alternative approval process; medical facility construction study requirement
- Emergency medical technician certification programs pass rate requirements
- Public employment labor agreements and compensation plans ratification
- Aitkin county cities and towns public land ordinance authority
- Organ and tissue donation driver education requirement; vehicle insurance sampling program suspension sunset elimination
- Dual eligible pharmacy costs appropriation
- Thief River Falls extended employment pilot project duration extension
- State budget generally accepted governmental accounting principles compliance; state agencies appropriations continuation; executive council emergencies appropriation
- Wastewater treatment facilities pollution control agency report and proposal requirements
- Constitutional amendment for sales tax dedication to natural and cultural resources purposes; arts, humanities, museum and public broadcasting, heritage enhancement, parks and trails funds and clean water and heritage enhancement councils
- Legislative audit commission provisions modification
- Voter records data privacy; voting systems criteria; voting machines options working group establishment
- County boards soldiers rest expenditures limit removal
- Eminent domain procedures modifications
- Legislative commission on Minnesota resources name change and provisions modification; Minnesota resources appropriations
- Volunteer emergency personnel task force recruitment and retention study
- Basic sliding fee system conversion; early childhood training and safety modifications; human services background studies variance; Runaway and Homeless Youth Act; Ramsey county child care pilot project for teen parents
- Organ donation paid leave for public employees
- State park land additions, deletions and exchange; state recreation land deletions; military personnel state park permit exemption; Rum River state forest addition; surplus state land sale; wetland restoration conservation easement
- Child care licensing provisions modification
- National register of historic places property sale or lease restriction; Pennock real estate acquisition, conveyance and bond issue; Kiester grocery store; Brainerd regional treatment center land conveyance; grand mound state historic site
- Lawful gambling provisions modifications; breeders fund apportionments modification
- Natural resources provisions modifications
- Miscellaneous education provisions modifications
- Motor vehicle storage charges liens regulation; passenger automobiles liens cancellation; motor vehicle dealers charitable interest
- Milk volume production loan program funding study
- State agencies environmental permits actions deadlines; Lower Minnesota River watershed district dredge material site authority
- Child passenger restraint systems training requirements for child care providers modification
- Real estate recording and registration fee provisions modifications
- Drivers license suspension authority provision modification
- Miscellaneous data practices provisions; tribal identification cards regulation; law enforcement secure subscription services
- Child custody, paternity, adoption, support, medical support, and maintenance provisions modifications
- Indian Affairs council membership modification; state aid road provisions modification; motor carrier regulation modification; state land conveyances; trunk highway #60 construction; state highway system route removal
- Agricultural inspections and fees; grain buyer financial statement requirements modification, university of Minnesota licensing and Minnesota market impact study requirement; beekeeping regulations repeal
- Commuter rail transportation commissioner railroad right of way contract authorization
- Biotechnology and health sciences industry zones additional designations
- Metropolitan council special transportation service requirements duties expansion
- Workers compensation appeal and notice of coverage provisions modification
- Miscellaneous insurance provisions modifications
- Shawn Silvera memorial highway designation
- Real estate appraisers provisions modification
- Child care assistance provider parent fees provisions modification