* This list includes only actions by the House where there was a recorded roll call floor vote. This list does not include votes taken in committees. Please remember that not all actions on the House floor require a roll call vote.
Please see the Minnesota Constitution Article IV, Section 22 and House Rule 2.03 for more information on roll call votes
This information comes from the House Chamber voting system. In the case of system failure the vote will be taken by voice and will not be available electronically except that it is recorded and available in the House Journal.
7/20/2020 - HF0001
- Public safety; various provision modified including a law enforcement citizen oversight council establishment required, data collection and analysis on peace officer complaints created, Police-Community Relations Council established, peace officer duty to report excessive force incidents established, and money appropriated.
7/20/2020 - HF0003
- Capital improvement spending authorized to acquire and better public land and buildings and other improvements of a capital nature, previous appropriations modified new programs established and existing program modified, bonds issued, and money appropriated.
7/20/2020 - HR0001
- A resolution declaring racism a public health crisis.
7/20/2020 - SF0004
- Driver's license knowledge testing online implementation requirement; driver exam no-show fee imposition; driving schools exam slots reservation prohibition; road testing backlog report requirement