* This list includes only actions by the House where there was a recorded roll call floor vote. This list does not include votes taken in committees. Please remember that not all actions on the House floor require a roll call vote.
Please see the Minnesota Constitution Article IV, Section 22 and House Rule 2.03 for more information on roll call votes
This information comes from the House Chamber voting system. In the case of system failure the vote will be taken by voice and will not be available electronically except that it is recorded and available in the House Journal.
5/25/2019 - SF0012
- Omnibus health and human services appropriation bill
5/25/2019 - SF0010
- Omnibus state government appropriations
5/25/2019 - SF0008
- Omnibus judiciary and public safety bill
5/25/2019 - HF0013
- Special session revisor's bill.
5/25/2019 - HF0012
- Special session housing bill.
5/25/2019 - HF0010
- Special session pension and retirement bill.
5/25/2019 - HF0005
- Special session tax bill.
5/25/2019 - HF0002
- Special session jobs, economic development, energy, and commerce finance bill.
5/25/2019 - HF0001
- Special session education finance bill.
5/24/2019 - SF0007
- Omnibus environment and natural resources bill
5/24/2019 - SF0003
- Omnibus legacy finance bill
5/24/2019 - SF0001
- Omnibus agriculture department, rural development, and housing finance bill
5/24/2019 - HF0006
- Special session transportation finance bill.