* This list includes only actions by the House where there was a recorded roll call floor vote. This list does not include votes taken in committees. Please remember that not all actions on the House floor require a roll call vote.
Please see the Minnesota Constitution Article IV, Section 22 and House Rule 2.03 for more information on roll call votes
This information comes from the House Chamber voting system. In the case of system failure the vote will be taken by voice and will not be available electronically except that it is recorded and available in the House Journal.
10/14/2020 - HF0001
- COVID-19; day services; customized living quality improvement grants modified, peacetime emergency modification portions extended to economic assistance program application requirements, retention and public health grants established, and money appropriated.
10/12/2020 - SF0005
- Human services customized living quality improvement grants modification; COVID-19 peacetime emergency modifications extension to economic assistance program application requirements; retention and public health grants establishment; appropriation
10/12/2020 - HF0015
- Minnesota School Safety Center directed to develop school threat assessment policy, safe schools levy allowable uses modified, school resource officer requirements established, report required, and money appropriated.
10/12/2020 - HC0001
- A house concurrent resolution terminating the peacetime emergency.