* This list includes only actions by the House where there was a recorded roll call floor vote. This list does not include votes taken in committees. Please remember that not all actions on the House floor require a roll call vote.
Please see the Minnesota Constitution Article IV, Section 22 and House Rule 2.03 for more information on roll call votes
This information comes from the House Chamber voting system. In the case of system failure the vote will be taken by voice and will not be available electronically except that it is recorded and available in the House Journal.
10/14/2020 - SF0027
- Farm loan origination fee grant program modification
10/14/2020 - HF0001
- Capital improvement spending authorized to acquire and better public land and buildings and other improvements of a capital nature, previous appropriations modified new programs established and existing program modified, previous tax policies modified, bonds issued, and money appropriated.
10/12/2020 - SF0005
- Polk county law library money transfer for technological improvements to county courthouse authorization
10/12/2020 - HF0015
- Notary public; video conferencing permitted to fulfill the requirement to personally appear before a notarial officer for certain conveyances.
10/12/2020 - HC0001
- A house concurrent resolution terminating the peacetime emergency.