* This list includes only actions by the House where there was a recorded roll call floor vote. This list does not include votes taken in committees. Please remember that not all actions on the House floor require a roll call vote.
Please see the Minnesota Constitution Article IV, Section 22 and House Rule 2.03 for more information on roll call votes
This information comes from the House Chamber voting system. In the case of system failure the vote will be taken by voice and will not be available electronically except that it is recorded and available in the House Journal.
12/14/2020 - SF0031
- COVID-19 pandemic business relief payments appropriation, regulatory fees waivers, wastewater rate stabilization appropriation; additional unemployment insurance benefits, movie theater and convention center grants, local businesses county relief grants, free and reduced-price school lunch application deadline extension
12/14/2020 - HF0019
- 2020 Workers' Compensation Advisory Council recommendations adopted, community behavioral health clinic reimbursement requirements modified, assisted living requirement changes made, previous appropriations modified, and money appropriated.
12/14/2020 - HF0007
- COVID-19; emergency housing assistance grants during peacetime emergency funding provided, and money appropriated.
12/14/2020 - HC0001
- A house concurrent resolution terminating the peacetime emergency.