1. Discussion of State Auditor Julie Blaha’s request for a financial audit.
2. Update from members of the Executive Subcommittee on their meetings held October 31 and November 7.
3. Discuss and consider adoption of a performance evaluation plan approved by the Executive Subcommittee for consideration by full LAC.
4. Consider appointing James Nobles to be Legislative Auditor for a six-year term ending November 17, 2025.
5. Consider approving the Legislative Auditor’s appointment of Christopher Buse to be Deputy Legislative Auditor for the Financial Audit Division for a term coterminous with the term of the Legislative Auditor, James Nobles.
6. Consider approving the Legislative Auditor’s appointment of Judy Randall to be Deputy Legislative Auditor for the Program Evaluation Division for a term coterminous with the term of the Legislative Auditor, James Nobles.
7. Schedule for remainder of 2019.
8. Overview of forthcoming 2020 audits, evaluations, and special reviews.
Call to Order
1. Review and Approve Agenda
2. Review and Approve Minutes
3. Member’s report any conflicts of Interest on today’s agenda
4. Executive Director’s Report
5. Information: Review of Communication Outreach Development & Implementation
6. Action: Request for Extension - ML2016, 5(j) Roseau Lake Rehabilitation
7. Action: Request for Extension - ML2017, 2(f) Accelerated Native Prairie Bank Protection, Phase 6
8. Information: Accessibility of Documents & Web
9. Information: MN’s Mineral Rights, Overview/Update
10. Information: MN Prairie Recovery Plan, Overview/Update
11. Action: Review and Progress Draft Accomplishment Plans for ML 2020
12. Action: 2020 Council Calendar
13. Opportunity for Public to Address the Council