House File 1024 (Pinto): Department of Early Childhood established, and rulemaking authorized.
House File 910 (Kotyza-Witthuhn): Early childhood program participation required by children in foster care, and money appropriated.
House File 668 (Wazlawik): Child care for children with disabilities access expansion grants authorized, and money appropriated.
*Additional bills may be added*
This remote hearing may be viewed via the House webcast schedule page: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/htv/schedule.asp
• This remote hearing is taking place pursuant to Rule 10.01, which may be viewed here: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/cco/rules/permrule/permrule.asp
• NOTE: HTV 1 and HTV 2 will provide live closed captioning. Video archives of meetings streamed on HTV 3, 4, and 5 will have closed captions added. Other reasonable accessibility accommodations may be made with advance notice.
• If you have questions about the accessibility of remote hearings or require an accommodation to view, participate in, or otherwise access a remote hearing, please contact Jenny Nash by emailing her at email@example.com
or by leaving a message at 651-296-4122. Please do not contact Jenny Nash with questions about the agenda.
• For questions about the agenda or the committee, please contact the Committee Administrator, Polly Cerkvenik, at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Members of the public who are interested in testifying must email email@example.com
by 3:00 p.m. the day before the meeting to ensure consideration. Testimony may be limited due to time constraints.
• If you plan to submit written testimony, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
by 3:00 p.m. the day before the meeting. Written testimony is encouraged and may be submitted for the record up to 24 hours after the hearing ends.