This is an informational hearing. This meeting is taking place under Rule 10.01, which you may view here: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/cco/rules/permrule/1001.htm
HFXXX (Wagenius) Electric cogeneration activity power purchase agreement authorized.
This remote hearing may be viewed live via the following methods:
1) Live stream via House website: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/live/1
2) Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/MNHouseInfo/
• Members of the public with questions about this process or who are interested in submitting testimony may email committee staff at John.Howe@House.mn and Zach.Zimmerman@house.mn
• If you plan to submit written testimony or wish to testify, please send notice to John.Howe@house.mn
by 5:00 p.m. on Monday.
• If you have questions about the accessibility of remote hearings or require an accommodation to view, participate in, or otherwise access a remote hearing, please contact Blake Wilcox by emailing him at Blake.Wilcox@house.mn
or by leaving a message at 651-296-8803.