HF 3733 (Noor) Community wealth-building grant program and account created, reports required, and money appropriated.
- Elena Gaarder, President and Chief Executive Officer, Metropolitan Consortium of Community Developers
- Mikeya Griffen, Executive Director, Rondo Community Land Trust
- Lisa Olson, Oak Street Operations Coordinator and Worker Owner, The Hub Bike Co-op
HF 4244 (Moran) Appropriating money for a grant to the Irreducible Grace Foundation to build the Black Youth Healing Arts Center. [INFORMATIONAL HEARING ONLY]
- Dr. Darlene Fry, Executive Director, Irreducible Grace Foundation
- Amos Cole, Member, Irreducible Grace Foundation
HF 4098 (Moran) Nonprofit organizations provided funding to build and invest in economic structures that educate, mobilize, and equip Black women with the necessary tools to build, retain, and strengthen the capacity to build wealth; and money appropriated.
- Kenya McKnight-Ahad, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Black Women’s Wealth Alliance
- Tameka Jones, Owner, Lip Esteem
- Ayolaonda Mack, Owner, Black Family Blueprint
- Gloria Perez, President and Chief Executive Officer, Women’s Foundation of Minnesota
HF 2175 (Lee) Pillsbury United Communities, appropriating money for the financial technology entrepreneurial hub in Minneapolis. *Amendment Posted*
- Adair Mosely, Executive Director, Pillsbury United Communities
HF 2661 (Hollins) Zero-waste grant program created, reports required, and money appropriated.
- Kate Davenport, Co-President, Eureka Recycling
- Emily Barker, Executive Director, Reuse Minnesota
- Amanda LaGrange, Chief Executive Officer, Tech Dump
HF 3985 (Christensen) Community energy transition grant program modified, and money appropriated.
- Shane Zahrt, Lobbyist, Coalition of Utility Cities
- Mary McComber, Mayor, City of Oak Park Heights
- Marie Pflipsen, Community Development Director, City of Becker
If you're interested in testifying in-person, virtually or submitting written testimony, please contact Committee Administrator Nick Stumo-Langer at <Nick.Stumo-Langer@house.mn
This hybrid committee hearing will be held in-person in Capitol Building Room 120 with remote participation from members and testifiers available. The capacity for State Capitol Room 120 is 60 audience seats, please plan accordingly. This hybrid hearing may be viewed via the House webcast schedule page: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/htv/schedule.asp
All events are closed-captioned.
To provide feedback on digital accessibility of meeting information, please submit comments through the Minnesota Legislature Accessibility & Usability Comment Form
. If you require an accommodation, please contact John Howe at: John.Howe@house.mn
or by leaving a message at 651-296-3208. Please do not contact him with questions about the substance of the meeting agenda. To learn more about requesting an accommodation, please visit the FAQs for Disability Access