Caucus night in Minnesota (held this year on Feb. 5) is the traditional start of the campaign season for the November general election.
Several House members have announced they will not seek re-election, while others have announced intentions to run for a different office. More announcements are expected.
House members who have formally announced they will not seek re-election:
• Rep. Brad Finstad (R-Comfrey)
• Rep. Scott Kranz (DFL-Blaine)
• Rep. Dennis Ozment (R-Rosemount)
• Rep. Neva Walker (DFL-Mpls)
Those seeking party endorsement for different office:
• Rep. Erik Paulsen (R-Eden Prairie) - Third Congressional District
• Rep. Randy Demmer (R-Hayfield) - First Congressional District
No related stories found