Rep. Mohamud Noor
HF 4565 (Becker-Finn) Appropriating money for a Leech Lake Area Health and Wellness Center in the city of Cass Lake. [INFORMATIONAL HEARING ONLY]
- LeRoy Staples Fairbanks, District III Representative, Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe
- Levi Brown, Chairperson, Noopiiming Local Indian Council
HF 4024 (Becker-Finn) GiveMN grant funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Jake Blumberg, Executive Director, GiveMN
- Cathy Maes, Executive Director, Loaves and Fishes
HF 4601 (Moran) St. Paul; YWCA redevelopment funding provided, and money appropriated. [INFORMATIONAL HEARING ONLY]
- Gaye Adams Massey, Chief Executive Officer, YWCA St. Paul
HF 4522 (Sandstede) COVID-19; pandemic relief grant program created, reports required, and money appropriated.
- Ben Wogsland, Executive Vice President, Hospitality Minnesota
- Shelly Hanson, President, Hibbing Chamber of Commerce
HF 4075 (Xiong, T.) Extended employment services funding provided for persons with severe disabilities, and money appropriated.
- Lisa Parteh, Vice President, Functional Industries
- Tyler Pinor, Program Participant, Extended Employment Services
HF 4215 (Noor) Prison-to-employment pathways funding provided for instruction to incarcerated individuals for employment after incarceration and work release, and money appropriated.
- Paul Schnell, Commissioner, Minnesota Department of Corrections
- Marlon Moore, Commissioner, Minnesota Civilian Public Safety Commission
HF 3807 (Noor) New American employment support services funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Jane Graupman, Executive Director, International Institute of Minnesota
- Mohammad Wasir Zalmai, Participant
HF 3475 (Greenman) Minority business development funding provided, and money appropriated
HF 4512 (Hamilton) Southwest Minnesota workforce development scholarship pilot program established, and money appropriated.
- Erik Simonson, Senior Lobbyist, Flaherty and Hood
- Mike Kuhle, Mayor, City of Worthington
- Myron Koets, Mayor, City of Pipestone
- Scott Marquardt, Senior Vice President, Southwest Initiative Foundation
- Carrie Bendix, Executive Director, Southwest Minnesota Private Industry Council
HF 4707 (Koegel) Appropriating money to MNSBIR, Inc. for small business research and development support
- Pat Dillon, Executive Director, Minnesota Small Business Innovation Research, Inc.
- Rob Wudlick, Chief Executive Officer, Adaptive Design Works, LLC
- Dr. Ashley Mooneyham, Chief Executive Officer, Momease Solutions
- Dr. David Kallmes, President, Marblehead Medical
If you're interested in testifying, please contact Nick Stumo-Langer at <Nick.Stumo-Langer@house.mn
This remote hearing may be viewed via the House webcast schedule page: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/htv/schedule.asp
All events are closed-captioned.
To provide feedback on digital accessibility of meeting information, please submit comments through the Minnesota Legislature Accessibility & Usability Comment Form
. If you require an accommodation, please contact John Howe at: John.Howe@house.mn
or by leaving a message at 651-296-3208. Please do not contact him with questions about the substance of the meeting agenda. To learn more about requesting an accommodation, please visit the FAQs for Disability Access