Sen. Julie A. Rosen
1200 Minnesota Senate Building
Please see clarification on Item #4
- SF2622 (Utke); HF2957 (Grossell): Clearbrook Fire Department Relief Association; Extension for submitting reports for fire state aid eligibility.
- SF2743 (Latz): TRA/MnState; TRA coverage election authority for certain employee.
- HF3145 (Newberger): PERA DC; Permitting distributions while employed; clarifying provisions.
- Amendment S2620-2A
HF2808 (Hoppe): PERA-P&F; Expanding coverage for certain paramedics and emergency medical technicians employed by Hennepin Healthcare System, Inc.
- SFxxxx; HFxxxx (LCPR18-012): Hennepin County supplemental retirement plan; expanding investment authority.
- SF2620 (Rosen); HF3035 (O’ Driscoll): 2018 Omnibus Retirement Bill, second consideration - Public testimony will be taken.
To testify, please contact Lisa Diesslin at 651-296-6806 or email@example.com before the meeting. Please indicate the particular provision(s) on which you wish to testify.
For links to staff materials, please click on the link below.
For more agenda information, click here