This remote meeting may be viewed live on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62yI1NgTGu1ftdxZVwLqfA
- Doug Anderson, Executive Director, Public Employees Retirement Association
- Amy Strenge, Policy Coordinator, Public Employees Retirement Association
- Chris Steward, Minneapolis police officer
- Lindsay Herren, Minneapolis police officer
- Beth Jordan, Professional clinical counselor
2/16 Minutes: PDF / Text File
Motion LCPR21-M1 / Text File Motion only
PERA disability personal impact statements:
- Individual A: PDF / Text File
- Individual B: PDF / Text File
- Individual C: PDF / Text File
- Individual D: PDF / Text File
- Individual E: PDF / Text File
TESTIFYING: If you wish to testify or submit written testimony on any of the agenda items, please contact Commission Assistant Lisa Diesslin at email@example.com by 6:00 PM on Monday, February 22, and you will be provided with further instructions.
If you have questions about the accessibility of remote hearings or require an accommodation to view, participate in, or otherwise access a remote hearing, please contact Lisa Diesslin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-296-6806.
This meeting is being held in accordance with Minnesota Statutes, Section 13D.021; and Legislative Coordinating Commission guidelines.