Rep. Carlos Mariani
Basement State Office Building
In addition to HF34 and HF171, there will be a informational presentations on the Minnesota Teacher Licensure Examination.
- Karen Balmer, Executive Director, MN Board of Teaching
- Richard Wassen, Director, Education Licensing, and Kevin McHenry, Government Relations Director, MN Department of Education
- Audrey Lensmire, PhD, and Dr. Christopher Smith, Augsburg College, effect of MTLE on Minnesota's Teaching population
- George Kimball, Chairman, Association of Metropolitan School Districts, and Tim Alexander, Assistant Superintendent, Minnetonka Schools
- Representative of MN Association of Colleges for Teacher Education and Teaching College Student