Open to Ages 12 and Over
In collaboration with Community Care Clinics of Minnesota, Wayzata Public Schools will be hosting opportunities to receive COVID-19 vaccinations at Wayzata High School on May 19 and Central Middle School on May 20. This clinic is open to students, parents, staff and their family members age 12 and over!
We strongly encourage you and your eligible student(s) to take advantage of this opportunity. In addition to greatly reducing your chance of contracting COVID-19, persons who are fully vaccinated do not have to quarantine following a close contact exposure beginning 14 days after the last vaccination. Getting students vaccinated will help set us up for in-person learning next fall and will get graduating seniors ready for a safe and healthy transition to their next phase.
Important to Know
- This clinic will provide the Pfizer vaccine only, which has been authorized by the FDA for emergency use for individuals ages 12 and older.
- Students MUST BE 12 years old on the day of their vaccination.
- COVID-19 vaccination is free and does not require insurance.
- You may receive your second dose of the Pfizer vaccine at this clinic if you received your first dose of the Pfizer vaccine 21 days earlier. Remember to bring the vaccination card you received after your first dose.
Do Not Attend Vaccination Clinic If
- You have had COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- You have any symptoms of COVID-19.
- You are currently quarantining due to close contact exposure.
- You have received any other vaccination within the past 14 days.
How to Sign Up
- To register your student ages 12 and older, complete this Student Google Form. You will select the date for the student vaccination, but not a time.
- Students younger than age 18 must have parental consent to receive the vaccine. Parents should print and sign the Parental Consent Form and have their student bring it with them when they go to be vaccinated. NOTE: Vaccination will not be given without parental consent for anyone under the age of 18.
- Students who are age 18 do not need parental consent to be vaccinated, but need to sign a consent form for themselves.
- Parents wishing to be vaccinated should complete this Parent Google Form and bring a signed consent form on their vaccination day. Walk-ins are welcome, however students and registered adults will be prioritized.
- Staff/dependents can complete this Staff Google Form to sign up.
For Central Middle School Families Only
Central Middle School parents may choose to have your student vaccinated from 2-3:30 p.m. on Thursday, May 20 and have your student ride the bus home. Students must bring a signed parent consent form with them in order to be vaccinated. Please indicate on the Student Google Form that you would like your student vaccinated from 2-3:30 p.m. on May 20.
For East and West Middle School Families Only
A shuttle bus will be provided at 4 p.m. on Thursday, May 20 for East Middle School and West Middle School students who would like one-way transportation to Central Middle School. Parents/guardians will be responsible for picking up their student no later than 5:00 p.m., after they have received their vaccination. Please indicate on the Student Google Form if you would like your student to ride the shuttle bus.
For More Information about Vaccines
Questions about the Pfizer vaccine should be directed to your health care clinic.
MDH Vaccine Information
CDC Vaccine Q and A
Keep in Touch
Please contact me anytime if you need assistance or have any questions. I'm happy to help.
Thank for the honor of serving our Plymouth residents and families in the Minnesota House!