1:00 – 2:30 p.m.
Presentations on the future of transportation in a post-pandemic world
- Gina Baas, Associate Director, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota
- Giovanni Circella, Director of 3 Revolutions Future Mobility Program, Institute of Transportation Studies, University of California Davis
- Yingling Fan, Professor, Humphrey School of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota
- Saif Benjaafar, Department Head and Professor, Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, University of Minnesota
- Shashi Shekhar, Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Minnesota
This remote hearing may be viewed via the House webcast schedule page: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/htv/schedule.asp
NOTE: HTV 1 and HTV 2 will provide live closed captioning. Video archives of meetings streamed on HTV 3, 4, and 5 will have closed captions added. Other reasonable accessibility accommodations may be made with advance notice.
If you have questions about the accessibility of remote hearings or require an accommodation, please contact Jenny Nash at: email@example.com
or by leaving a message at 651-296-4122.
This remote hearing is taking place pursuant to House Rule 10.01, which you may view here: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/cco/rules/permrule/1001.htm
Materials related to this meeting are available online: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/Committees/home/92028