HF 3020 (Boldon) Appropriating money for a health care simulation training center in southeast Minnesota.
- Julie Nigon, Executive Director, Greater Rochester Advocates for Universities and Colleges
- Julie Anderson, Dean, College of Nursing and Health Sciences at Winona State University
HF 3269 (Hanson, J.) State and local welfare agency data disseminated expanded for monitoring eligibility of data subject for public assistance programs. *INFORMATIONAL HEARING ONLY - Pending Referral*
HF 3015 (Greenman) Authorizing unemployment insurance data sharing with the attorney general.
- Jonathan Moler, Assistant Attorney General, Minnesota Office of Attorney General
HF 3848 (Agbaje) Hired grant funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Julie Brekke, Executive Director, Hired
HF 3550 (Baker) Online hospitality training program creation funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Ben Wogsland, Executive Vice President, Hospitality Minnesota
- Xinyi Qian, Director and State Specialist, University of Minnesota Tourism Center
- Jason Subbert, General Manager, TPI Hospitality
If you would like to testify, please email Nick Stumo-Langer at <Nick.Stumo-Langer@house.mn
This remote hearing may be viewed via the House webcast schedule page: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/htv/schedule.asp
All events are closed-captioned.
To provide feedback on digital accessibility of meeting information, please submit comments through the Minnesota Legislature Accessibility & Usability Comment Form
. If you require an accommodation, please contact John Howe at: John.Howe@house.mn
or by leaving a message at 651-296-3208. Please do not contact him with questions about the substance of the meeting agenda. To learn more about requesting an accommodation, please visit the FAQs for Disability Access