CAPITAL INVESTMENT DAY
(All bills will be given informational hearings only)
HF 2680 (Schultz) Appropriating money for the Duluth Armory Arts and Music Center.
- Mark Poirier, Executive Director, Armory Arts & Music Center
HF 2839 (Hassan) Appropriating money for the Indian Health Board Medical and Dental Facility.
- Dr. Patrick Rock, CEO and Medical Director, Indian Health Board
HF 2998 (Xiong, J.) Black Arts and Tech Center grant provided to 30,000 Feet; and money appropriated.
- Kevin Robinson, Executive Director, 30,000 Feet
HF 3062 (Olson, L.) Appropriating money to make repairs and construct new facilities at the Spirit Mountain Recreation Area in Duluth.
- Jim Filby Williams; Director of Property, Parks, and Libraries; City of Duluth
HF 3080 (Hassan) Appropriating money for an expansion of the Native American Community Clinic.
- Dr. Anthony Stately, Executive Director, Native American Community Clinic
HF 3191 (Lillie) Maplewood; Harriet Tubman Center East building renovation funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Jen Polzin, CEO, Tubman
HF 3397 (Xiong, J.) St. Paul; Conway Community Recreation Center funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Tony Sanneh, CEO, Sanneh Foundation
HF 3419 (Gomez) Minneapolis; Dreamland on 38th funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Anthony Taylor, Community Development Lead, Cultural Wellness Center
HF 3371 (Moran) Ramsey County; community food site funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Mary McKeown, President and CEO, Keystone Community Services
HF XXXX (Frederick) Appropriating money for capital improvements to children’s museums across the state.
- Cameron Kruger, President and CEO, Duluth Children's Museum
HF XXXX (Hassan) Appropriating money for the Urban Indigenous Legacy Initiative
- Marisa Miakonda Cummings, President and CEO, Minnesota Indian Women's Resource Center
HF XXXX (Hassan) Appropriating money for Somali Museum in Minneapolis.
- Nawal Noor, Founder and CEO, Noor Companies
- Osman Ali, Founder and Executive Director, Somali Museum
HF 3445 (Reyer) Minneapolis; WE WIN Institute grant funding provided to acquire and improve property, and money appropriated.
- Nekima Levy-Armstrong, Executive Director, Wayfinder Foundation (We Win Institute Volunteer)
- Cheryl Persigehl, Organizational Effectiveness Consultant (We Win Institute Volunteer)
HF 3221 (Mariani) Appropriating money for the Metropolitan Center for Independent Living.
- Jesse Bethke Gomez, Executive Director, Metropolitan Center for Independent Living
*Other Bills May Be Added*
If you would like to testify, please contact the Committee Administrator, Nick Stumo-Langer email@example.com
This remote hearing may be viewed via the House webcast schedule page: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/htv/schedule.asp
All events are closed-captioned.
To provide feedback on digital accessibility of meeting information, please submit comments through the Minnesota Legislature Accessibility & Usability Comment Form
. If you require an accommodation, please contact John Howe at: John.Howe@house.mn
or by leaving a message at 651-296-3208. Please do not contact him with questions about the substance of the meeting agenda. To learn more about requesting an accommodation, please visit the FAQs for Disability Access