HF 4272 (Davids) Bemidji, Montevideo, and Preston; veteran home funding provided, and money appropriated.
HF 4177 (Ecklund) Department of Labor and Industry and Minnesota Management and Budget funding provided, policy and technical changes made, OSHA penalty compliance provided, agricultural and food processing worker far labor standards modified, earned sick and safe time provided, combative sports modified, civil penalties adopted, rulemaking authorized, reports required, and money appropriated.
- Roslyn Robertson, Commissioner, Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry
- John Thorson, Legislative Director and Political Coordinator, LiUNA Minnesota and North Dakota
- Melissa Hysing, Legislative Director, Minnesota AFL-CIO
- Sheri Hansen, Director Communications, Advocacy, and Public Outreach, American Institute of Architects Minnesota
- Brian Stefanich, Bemidji Career Academies Director, ISD 31 Bemdiji Area Schools
- Dr. Barbara Doyle, Director of Workforce Solutions, Urban League Twin Cities
If you're interested in testifying, please contact Nick Stumo-Langer at .
This remote hearing may be viewed via the House webcast schedule page: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/htv/schedule.asp
All events are closed-captioned.
To provide feedback on digital accessibility of meeting information, please submit comments through the Minnesota Legislature Accessibility & Usability Comment Form. If you require an accommodation, please contact John Howe at: John.Howe@house.mn or by leaving a message at 651-296-3208. Please do not contact him with questions about the substance of the meeting agenda. To learn more about requesting an accommodation, please visit the FAQs for Disability Access.