1. HF2416 (Marquart) White Earth Band of Ojibwe tribal government grant funding provided, and money appropriated.
2. HF3737 (Morrison) Behavior health home provider payments modified.
3. HF3738 (Hanson, J) Children's therapeutic service and support modified, commissioner of human services directed to develop a new Medicaid-eligible mental health benefit for children and families, and report required.
4. HF4085 (Hanson, J) Personal care assistance program modified.
5. HF3844 (Hanson, J) Unearned income included in economic assistance program calculations modified.
Additional agenda items may be added.
This remote hearing may be viewed via the House webcast schedule page: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/htv/schedule.asp
Members of the public wishing to submit written testimony should contact Yingya Vang at Yingya.Vang@house.mn
by 12:00 PM on Tuesday, March 15.
This meeting will be held in accordance with House Rule 10.01, which may be viewed here: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/comm/docs/HmNgjtZ_KkKBF3cKO2DXmw.pdf
All events are closed-captioned.
To provide feedback on digital accessibility of meeting information, please submit comments through the Minnesota Legislature Accessibility & Usability Comment Form
. If you require an accommodation, please contact John Howe at: John.Howe@house.mn
or by leaving a message at 651-296-3208. Please do not contact him with questions about the substance of the meeting agenda. To learn more about requesting an accommodation, please visit the FAQs for Disability Access