1. HF3380 (Hanson, J) Child welfare provisions amended.
2. HF 1754 (Frederick) Customized living service provider standards added, long-term care consultation service authorized for resident's spouse or legal partner, nursing facility rate definitions modified, adequate nursing facility documentation criteria expanded, and various other human services provisions modified.
3. HF1432 (Frederick) Vulnerable adult protection provisions modified. (informational only)
4. HFXXXX (Noor) Adult Protection Funding (informational only)
5. HF2818 (Rasmusson) Fergus Falls; nursing facility allowed to receive fair rental value property payment rate.
Additional agenda items may be added.
This remote hearing may be viewed via the House webcast schedule page: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/htv/schedule.asp
Members of the public wishing to submit written testimony should contact Yingya Vang at Yingya.Vang@house.mn
by 12:00 PM on Tuesday, February 22.
This remote hearing is taking place pursuant to Rule 10.01, which may be viewed here: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/cco/rules/permrule/1001.htm
All events are closed-captioned.
To provide feedback on digital accessibility of meeting information, please submit comments through the Minnesota Legislature Accessibility & Usability Comment Form
. If you require an accommodation, please contact John Howe at: John.Howe@house.mn
or by leaving a message at 651-296-3208. Please do not contact him with questions about the substance of the meeting agenda. To learn more about requesting an accommodation, please visit the FAQs for Disability Access