STATE OF MINNESOTA THIRTY-NINTH MEETING
HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES NINETY-SECOND SESSION
HUMAN SERVICES FINANCE AND POLICY COMMITTEE
Representative Jennifer Schultz, Chair of the Committee, called the meeting to order at 10:30 am on April 7th, 2021 remotely via Zoom and broadcast via House Public Information Services.
The Committee Assistant noted the roll.
SCHULTZ, Jennifer (Chair)
BAHNER, Kristin (Vice-Chair)
ALBRIGHT, Tony (Lead)
A quorum was present.
Rep. Robbins moved that the minutes from April 6th, 2021 be adopted. THE MOTION PREVAILED.
HF2127 (Schultz) Children and family services, community supports, direct care and treatment, and chemical and mental health services provisions modified; forecast adjustments made; reports required; technical and conforming changes made; and money appropriated.
• Amy Dellwo, MARRCH
• Shelley Skarda, Senior Vice President of Clinical Services, Meridian Behavioral Health
• Brian Sammon, President, Options Family & Behavior Services and River Ridge
• Marc Johnigan, Twin Cities Recovery Project
• Jason Vanderscoff, CEO, North Star Regional
• Michael Daub, Wayside Recovery
• Christy Barnett, Vice President of Clinical Services, House of Hope
• Sue Abderholden, Executive Director, NAMI MN
• Lisa Fobbe, Commissioner, Sherburne County
• Linnea Mirsch, Director of Public Health, St. Louis County
• Phoebe Trepp, Executive Director, Clare Housing
• Rhonda Otteson, Executive Director, Minnesota Coalition for the Homeless
• Lorna Schmidt, Public Policy Manager, Catholic Charities
• Antoniette Giovanni, Home Care Worker, SEIU Member
• Pang Vang, Minnesota First Provider Alliance
• Laurie Berner, Executive Director, Arc Northland
• Joanna Woolman, Director Institute to Transform Child Protection, Mitchell-Hamline School of Law
• Debra Fitzpatrick, Director of Policy and Legislative Affairs, Children’s Defense Fund
• Ethan Vogel, Legislative Director, AFSCME Council 5
• Dominic McQuerry, Wilder Foundation
Chair Schultz laid HF2127 over for bill markup on April 8th, 2021.
The meeting was adjourned at 11:53.
Representative Jennifer Schultz, Chair
Committee Legislative Assistant