This remote hearing is taking place under Rule 10.01, which you may view here: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/cco/rules/permrule/1001.htm
-Presentation from Commerce on WARM Homes and Healthy AIR programs
-HF 3230 (Boe) Electric utility program that encourages efficient lighting amended to include LED promotion.
-Update on COVID-19 related utility shut offs
Bills may be added to the agenda.
Amendments are due by 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 6th.
This remote hearing may be viewed live via the following methods:
1) Live stream via House website: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/live/1
2) Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/MNHouseInfo/
3) YouTube: https://youtu.be/RpbRvaeDjdc
Meeting Documents will be posted on the House Energy and Climate Finance and Policy Committee website: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/Committees/home/91021
• Members of the public with questions about this process or who are interested in submitting testimony may email committee staff at Mike.Molzahn@house.mn
• If you plan to submit written testimony or wish to testify, please send notice to Mike.Molzahn@house.mn
by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday.
If you have questions about the accessibility of remote hearings or require an accommodation to view, participate in, or otherwise access a remote hearing, please contact Blake Wilcox by emailing him at Blake.Wilcox@house.mn
or by leaving a message at 651-296-8803.