This remote hearing is taking place under Rule 10.01, which you may view here: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/cco/rules/permrule/1001.htm
Update: The HF4554 DE1 amendment and documents are posted.
*Agenda Change: Bill added.
HF4554 (Hansen) Environment and natural resources funding provided, soil and water conservation fund created, state park permit provisions modified, conveying state land interests provisions modified, closed landfill investment fund provisions modified, Water Supply Systems and Wastewater Treatment Facilities Advisory Council reestablished, riparian protection aid modified, and money appropriated.
*The deadline to submit amendments electronically to the Committee Administrator (Peter.Strohmeier@house.mn
) is 5pm on Thursday, April 30, 2020.
*HF3376 (Wazlawik) Trichloroethylene use prohibited.
**The amendment is posted. Written testimony can be submitted up to 9:30am on Friday, May 1.
This remote hearing may be viewed live via the following methods:
1) Live stream via House website: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/live/1
2) Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/MNHouseInfo/
3) YouTube: https://youtu.be/RpbRvaeDjdc
Meeting Documents will be posted on the Environment and Natural Resources Finance Website at: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/Committees/Home/91019
• Members of the public with questions about this process or who are interested in testifying at this meeting may email committee staff at Peter.Strohmeier@house.mn
• If you wish to testify, please contact Peter.Strohmeier@house.mn
and copy Clay.Schwartzwalter@house.mn
at least two hours prior to the start of the remote hearing to get instructions.
• If you plan to submit written testimony, please send to Peter.Strohmeier@house.mn
by 4pm on Thursday, April 30. Written testimony on amendments to the DE1 may be submitted up to 9:30 am on Friday, May 1.
If you have questions about the accessibility of remote hearings or require assistance to arrange the necessary service to participate as a testifier, please contact Blake Wilcox by emailing him at Blake.Wilcox@house.mn
or by leaving a message at 651-296-8803.
The MN House of Representatives is currently working on establishing the processes and technology that allow remote meetings to be held that are accessible to the public. We expect many refinements to come over the coming weeks. Thank you for your patience as we adapt.