This remote hearing is taking place under Rule 10.01, which you may view here: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/cco/rules/permrule/1001.htm
HF3657 (Hansen) Natural resources; various provisions modified relating to certifiable fish diseases; local regulation in Mississippi River Corridor Critical Area; wild rice lease exchange requirements; school trust land reporting requirements; snowmobile transporting; insecticide use; invasive species permits; regulation of possessing, propagating, and selling snakes, lizards, and salamanders; game and fish licenses after convictions; hunting and fishing provisions; and Lake Superior Management Plan.
This remote hearing may be viewed live via the following methods:
1) Live stream via House website: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/live/1
2) Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/MNHouseInfo/
3) YouTube: https://youtu.be/RpbRvaeDjdc
Meeting Documents will be posted on the Environment and Natural Resources Finance Website at: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/Committees/Home/91019
• Members of the public with questions about this process or who are interested in testifying at this meeting may email committee staff at Peter.Strohmeier@house.mn
• If you wish to testify, please contact Peter.Strohmeier@house.mn
and copy Clay.Schwartzwalter@house.mn
at least two hours prior to the start of the remote hearing to get instructions.
• If you plan to submit written testimony, please send to Peter.Strohmeier@house.mn
by 3pm on Thursday, April 23. Written testimony on amendments may be submitted up to 8:30am on Friday, April 24.
The MN House of Representatives is currently working on establishing the processes and technology that allow remote meetings to be held that are accessible to the public. We expect many refinements to come over the coming weeks. Thank you for your patience as we adapt.