Farm Finance During Challenging Times:.
01:32 - Ag economy from a lender's point of view and dynamics of federal shutdown.
- Perry Aasness, Compeer Financial.
19:01 - Trends and usage of programs designed to support farmers during difficult financial times.
- Matt McDevitt, Rural Finance Authority.
- Kent Olsen, Associate Dean for the Extension Center for Community Vitality, and the administrative lead for the Farmer Lender Mediation Program.
- Brad Schloesser, Executive Director, Southern Minnesota Center of Agriculture, Dean of Agriculture, South Central College.
1:01:23 - Farm panel: weathering difficult times:.
- Darrel Mosel, Dairy and Crop Farmer, Gaylord, MN.
- Anne Schwagerl, Prairie Point Farm, Browns Valley, MN.
- Kevin Papp, MN Farm Bureau President and Blue Earth County farmer.
- Pakou Hang, Hmong American Farmers Association Co-Founder and Executive Director.
1:34:38 - HF158 (Brand) Farmers' Legal Action Group grant funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Scott Carlson, Executive Director, FLAG.
- Bruce Miller, Minnesota Farmers Union.
- Chris Mosel, Dairy and Crop Farmer, Gaylord, MN.
Runs 1 hour, 46 minutes.