HF3104 (Moran) - Human services policy bill
NOTE: This hearing will be for presenting the content of the committee’s human services policy bill in the form of a delete-all amendment. Provisions not previously heard by the committee will be presented by their chief authors with testifiers. No formal action will be taken on the bill, including amendments, until a separate hearing at a later date. Documents related to the hearing will be added to this posting as they become available.
Public Testimony Information:
• This meeting will be held in accordance with House Rule 10.01, which you may view here: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/cco/rules/permrule/1001.htm
. Members of the public with questions about this process may contact committee staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you wish to testify, please contact committee staff at least one hour prior to the start of the remote hearing and they will provide instructions. Testimony will be taken at the end of bill presentations, as is custom with in-person hearings.
• Written testimony is encouraged and should be submitted electronically to email@example.com
by 5:00PM on Tuesday, April 21.
Public Viewing Information:
• Live stream via House website: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/live/2
• YouTube: https://youtu.be/S4StGoFeqig
The MN House of Representatives is currently working on establishing the processes and technology that allow remote hearings to be held that are accessible to the public. We expect many refinements to come over the coming weeks. Thank you for your patience as we adapt.