HF 1332 (Her) Headwaters community food and water economic resiliency program established, and money appropriated.
- Marita Bujold, Organizer, Just Food and Water
- Janette Dean, Policy Action Team Volunteer, MN350 & MN350 Action
- Robert Blake, Executive Director, Native Sun Community Power; Founder and Chief Executive Officer or Solar Bear; Member, Red Lake Community
- Darryl Lindsey, Vice President of Social Change, Appetite for Change
- Roxxanne O’Brien, Chief Organizer, Community Members for Environmental Justice
HF 4488 (Her) Coalition of Asian American Leaders grant to address disparities funding provided, and money appropriated.
-ThaoMee Xiong, Executive and Network Director, Coalition of Asian American Leaders
- Hue Pham, Executive Director, Vietnamese Social Services
- John Yang, Board Chair, Hmong Chamber of Commerce
HF 4319 (Agbaje) Appropriating money for a facility to provide career and technical education and job training in renewable energy, energy efficiency, energy storage, electric vehicles, and grid technologies. [INFORMATIONAL HEARING ONLY]
- Jamez Staples, President and Chief Executive Officer, Renewable Energy Partners
- Michael Krause, Principal, Kandiyo Consulting
HF 4075 (Xiong, T.) Extended employment services funding provided for persons with severe disabilities, and money appropriated.
- Lisa Parteh, Vice President, Functional Industries
HF 1200 (Richardson) Paid Family Medical Leave
- Keith Ellison, Attorney General, State of Minnesota
- Samantha Sencer-Mura, Executive Director, 826 MSP
- Christy Hall, Senior Staff Attorney, Gender Justice
- Dayna Kennedy, ISAIAH Leader, Saint Paul
- Sarah Piepenberg, Co-Owner, Vinaigrette (Minneapolis)
- LaSherion McDonald, Home Visitor, Minnesota Breastfeeding Coalition
- Dale Dobrin, Pediatrician, Minnesota Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics
If you're interested in testifying in-person, virtually or submitting written testimony, please contact Committee Administrator Nick Stumo-Langer at <Nick.Stumo-Langer@house.mn
This hybrid committee hearing will be held in-person in Capitol Building Room 120 with remote participation from members and testifiers available. The capacity for State Capitol Room 120 is 60 audience seats, please plan accordingly. This hybrid hearing may be viewed via the House webcast schedule page: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/htv/schedule.asp
All events are closed-captioned.
To provide feedback on digital accessibility of meeting information, please submit comments through the Minnesota Legislature Accessibility & Usability Comment Form
. If you require an accommodation, please contact John Howe at: John.Howe@house.mn
or by leaving a message at 651-296-3208. Please do not contact him with questions about the substance of the meeting agenda. To learn more about requesting an accommodation, please visit the FAQs for Disability Access