HF 4184 (Long) Restrictive franchise agreement prohibited.
- Keith Ellison, Attorney General, State of Minnesota
- Evan Starr, Associate Professor of Management and Organization, Robert H. Smith School of Business at University of Maryland
HF 3010 (Edelson) Sexual harassment of abuse settlement payment prohibited as severance, and state income tax subtraction allowed for damages received.
- Julie Risser
- Artika Roller, Executive Director, Minnesota Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- Caitlin Ryan, Chief Strategy Officer, Rise
HF 4066 (Long) Infrastructure required to support the charging of electric vehicles.
- Greg Metz, Program Manager – Construction Plan Review, Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry
- Andrew Snope, Legislative and Political Director, IBEW Local 292
- Pavel Ihnatovich, Owner, GS Motors
- Nick Erickson, Director of Regulatory Affairs, Housing First Minnesota
HF 4018 (Nelson, M.) State Board of Investment; professional employee classification clarified and administrative and technical changes made. [INFORMATIONAL HEARING ONLY]
If you’re interested in testifying, please contact Committee Administrator Nick Stumo-Langer at Nick.Stumo-Langer@house.mn
This remote hearing may be viewed via the House webcast schedule page: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/htv/schedule.asp
All events are closed-captioned.
To provide feedback on digital accessibility of meeting information, please submit comments through the Minnesota Legislature Accessibility & Usability Comment Form
. If you require an accommodation, please contact John Howe at: John.Howe@house.mn
or by leaving a message at 651-296-3208. Please do not contact him with questions about the substance of the meeting agenda. To learn more about requesting an accommodation, please visit the FAQs for Disability Access