Overview of COVID-19 Small Business Grants program
Informational Hearing on Unemployment Insurance Benefits for 18 year old High School Students
Informational Hearing on Shared Work Plan Legislation
Presentation from Department of Labor and Industry and OSHA on status of Minnesota workers during COVID-19 Emergency
Public Testimony Information:
• This meeting will be held in accordance with House Rule 10.01 which you may view here: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/cco/rules/permrule/1001.htm
• Members of the public with questions about this process or who are interested in testifying at this meeting may email committee staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you wish to testify, please contact committee staff at least three hours prior to the start of the remote hearing and they will provide instructions.
• Public Testimony will be taken at the end of the presentation, as is custom with in person hearings.
If you have questions about the accessibility of remote hearings or require an accommodation to view, participate in, or otherwise access a remote hearing, please contact Blake Wilcox by emailing him at Blake.Wilcox@house.mn
or by leaving a message at 651-296-8803.
This remote hearing may be viewed live via the following methods:
1) Live stream via House website: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/live/2
2) YouTube: https://youtu.be/S4StGoFeqig