STATE OF MINNESOTA SIXTH MEETING
HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES NINETY-FIRST SESSION
GREATER MINNESOTA JOBS AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT FINANCE DIVISION MINUTES
Representative Ben Lien, Vice Chair of the Committee on Greater Minnesota Jobs and Economic Development Finance Division, called the meeting to order at 12:45 PM on February 20, 2019, in Room 10 of the State Office Building.
The Committee Legislative Assistant noted the roll.
Lien, Ben, Vice Chair
Anderson, Paul, Republican Lead
Pelowski, Gene, Chair
A quorum was present.
Representative Sandstede moved that the minutes of February 13, 2019, be adopted. THE MOTION PREVAILED.
Panel on the Border-to-border Broadband Grant Program.
Public testimony provided by:
• Steve Grove, Commissioner, Department of Employment and Economic Development
• Danna Mackenzie, Executive Director, Office of Broadband Development
• Mary Ehmke, Owner, KMTelecom and Board Chair, Minnesota Telecom Alliance
• Brent Christensen, President/CEO, Minnesota Telecom Alliance
• Anna Boroff, Executive Director, Minnesota Cable Communications Association
• Brian Krambeer, President/CEO, MiEnergy Cooperative and Board Chair, MiBroadband
The meeting was adjourned at 2:07 PM.
Representative Gene Pelowski, Chair
Tara Schaefle, Committee Legislative Assistant