• This meeting held in accordance with House Rule 10.01 •.
00:27 - Waiver of Joint Rule 2.03:.
- HF4098 (Sandell) Innovation research zone program established, and money appropriated.
- HF3849 (Sandstede) Concurrent enrollment teacher training funding increased, concurrent enrollment aid modified, and money appropriated.
01:36 - Waiver of Joint Rule 2.03:.
- HF3423 (Sandell) Water quality standards for perfluoroalkyl and polyfluoroalkyl substances funding provided, rulemaking authorized, and money appropriated.
02:09 - Waiver of Joint Rule 2.03:.
- HF4137 (Pinto) Intent required for repeated harassing conduct crime.
- HF4429 (Claflin) Pay-for-performance grant program modified, and displaced homemaker program renamed.
- HF3104 (Moran) Omnibus human services policy bill.
- HF4206 (Sundin) 2020 Workers' Compensation Advisory Council recommendations adopted.
- HF4605 (Freiberg) Counties, cities, and townships authorized to accept documents and signatures electronically, by mail, or facsimile.
- HF4602 (Olson) Minnesota investment fund loan forgiveness conditions modified.
03:11 - Waiver of Joint Rule 2.03:.
- HF4500 (Nelson, M.) Legislative Reference Library provision changed.
- HF4501 (Nelson, M.) Legislative Coordinating Commission provision changed.
03:56 - Waiver of Joint Rule 2.03:.
- HF3837 (Hornstein) Crimes motivated by bias reporting expanded, property damage crime motivated by bias amended, Peace Officer Standards and Training Board bias training required, law enforcement agencies adoption of standard policies regarding crimes motivated by bias required, and money appropriated.
- HF4219 (Persell) Driving under the influence provision uniform enforcement for recreational vehicles provided, and criminal penalties provided.
- HF1842 (Wagenius) Solar energy incentive program modified, various renewable energy and electric vehicle grant programs established, reports required, and money appropriated.
- HF4603 (Ecklund) General funds transfer to the 21st century fund provided, and small business emergency loans modified.
- HF4018 (Carlson, A.) Public Employee Retirement Association increased employer contribution funding provided through extending aid to local governments.
- HF3976 (Dehn) Aiding and abetting felony murder sentencing task force established, and report required.
- HF3085 (Tabke) Transit ambassador and administrative citation program established, unlawfully obtaining transit services penalties amended, report required, and money appropriated.
- HF976 (Hornstein) Transportation; various policy changes made, escort vehicle requirements established for overdimensional loads, temporary permit display requirements modified, interim safety inspection certificates created for school buses, legislative route turnbacks authorized, mental health identifiers added to drivers' licenses, school bus warning lights and stop arms required when delivering food and supplies to students during peacetime public health emergency, and reports required regarding use of federal funding received by state to respond to COVID-19.
- HF1236 (Lesch) Vehicles and other property subject to forfeiture limited, innocent property owners provided recovery, participation in federal equitable sharing program modified, and reports required.
Runs 6 minutes.
• The Minnesota House of Representatives is currently working on establishing the processes and technology that allow remote hearings to be held that are accessible to the public; we expect many refinements to come over the coming weeks; thank you for your patience as we adapt.