• This meeting held in accordance with House Rule 10.01 •.
00:28 - Waiving of Joint Rule 2.03 for the following:.
- HF4502 (Stephenson) Energy Conservation and Optimization Act of 2020 established.
- HF4498 (Hansen) Environment and natural resources trust fund funding provided, previous appropriations modified, and money appropriated.
- HF4374 (Pinto) Child care assistance provider reimbursement rates modified.
- HF4221 (Ecklund) GI Bill technical changes made.
HF4222 (Edelson) Dental services provision for veteran home residents authorized.
- HF4223 (Lippert) Veteran adult day care program establishment by commissioner of veteran's affairs authorized.
- HF4058 (Persell) Environment; priority qualified facility provisions modified, property interest acquisition authority modified, and rulemaking required to modify superfund site scoring system.
- HF3954 (Koegel) Head Start funding allocation modified, and money appropriated.
- HF3678 (Bahner) Income and asset exclusion expiration date extended for public assistance program eligibility as part of the income and child development in the first three year of life demonstration project.
- HF3192 (Fabian) Independent School District #441, Marshall County Central Schools; money transfer authorized from early childhood and family education reserve account to school readiness reserve account.
Runs 2 minutes.
• The Minnesota House of Representatives is currently working on establishing the processes and technology that allow remote hearings to be held that are accessible to the public; we expect many refinements to come over the coming weeks; thank you for your patience as we adapt.