• This meeting held in accordance with House Rule 10.01 •.
00:25 - Calendar for the Day for May 4, 2020:.
- HF3429 (Nelson, M.) Elections; various technical and policy changes made relating to voting, voter registration, polling places, ballots, recounts, contests, candidates, and other election-related provisions; and election equipment grant money availability extended.
- HF4415 (Schultz) Compensation for hourly employees required for school days cancelled due to COVID-19 (coronavirus) during the 2019-2020 school year.
01:59 - Waiver of Joint Rule 2.03:.
- HF2475 (Schultz) Vulnerable adult financial exploitation protection provisions modified.
Runs 4 minutes.
• The Minnesota House of Representatives is currently working on establishing the processes and technology that allow remote hearings to be held that are accessible to the public; we expect many refinements to come over the coming weeks; thank you for your patience as we adapt.