HF 2475 (Schultz) Vulnerable adult financial exploitation protection provisions modified.
HF 4240 (Richardson) Minnesota Life and Health Insurance Guaranty Association Act modified
HF 356 (Lien) Electronic paddlewheels regulated, use of symbols provided, and wagering and ticket requirement methods modified.
DE (Halverson) Language to allow MN Gambling Control Board further assist non-profits during COVID-19
Public Testimony Information:
• This meeting will be held in accordance with House Rule 10.01 which you may view here: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/cco/rules/permrule/1001.htm
• Members of the public with questions about this process or who are interested in testifying at this meeting may email committee staff at email@example.com
• If you wish to testify, please contact committee staff at least one hour prior to the start of the remote hearing and they will provide instructions.
• Public Testimony will be taken at the end of the presentation, as is custom with in person hearings.
This remote hearing may be viewed live via the following methods:
1) Live stream via House website: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/live/2
2) YouTube: https://youtu.be/S4StGoFeqig