Update from Department of Public Safety (DPS)/MN.IT on Minnesota Licensing and Registration System (MNLARS) status as well as new $43 million request for additional funding for MNLARS.
01:28 - Introductory comments by the Chair.
04:42 - Fox 9 TV story from Feb 18 was shown to the committee - "Secret recordings reveal untold story of MNLARS mess".
14:51 - Further comments.
16:55 - Public testimony:.
- Amber Backhaus – Vice President of Public Affairs, MN Auto Dealers Association.
- Bob Johnson – President, Insurance Federation of MN.
- Kelly Davison – Prior Lake Deputy Registrar.
- Jason Seeman – Office Supervisor, Insurance Auto Auctions.
41:50 - Budget overview of request by committee Fiscal Analyst Andrew Lee.
49:50 - Agency testimony:.
- Johanna Clyborne, MN.IT Commissioner.
- Dana Bailey, Executive Director for Projects and Initiatives at MN.IT.
- Joan Redwing, MN.IT Chief Enterprise Architect.
- Dawn Olson, DPS Driver and Vehicle Services Director.
- Mona Dohman, DPS Commissioner.
Runs 1 hour, 42 minutes.