STATE OF MINNESOTA THIRTIETH MEETING
HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES EIGHTY-EIGHTH SESSION
COMMITTEE ON TRANSPORTATION FINANCE
Chair, Representative Frank Hornstein
Representative Hornstein, Chair of the Committee on Transportation Finance, called the meeting to order at 10:02 AM on February 27, 2014 in Room 5 of the State Office Building.
The Committee Legislative Assistant noted the roll.
Bernardy, Vice Chair
A quorum was present.
Northstar Commuter Rail Delays
• Brian Sweeney, Assistant Regional Vice President for Government Affairs, BNSF
• Brian Lamb, General Manager for Metro Transit
Informational Hearing on Oil Freight and Pipeline Safety
• Commissioner John Linc Stine, Pollution Control Agency
• Commissioner Mona Doman, Department of Public Safety
• Jonathan Wolfgram, Chief Engineer - Office of Pipeline Safety
• Kris Eide, Homeland Security & Emergency Management
• Chris Parsons, President - Minnesota Professional Firefighters
• Ken Prillaman, Fire Chief & Emergency Management Director - City of Brooklyn Park
• Joel McColl, Fire Chief & Emergency Manager – City of Savage
• Kevin Reed, Branch Director – Homeland Security & Emergency Management
• Steve Lee – Pollution Control Agency Emergency Response Supervisor