- February Forecast and Health and Human Services
- Health Care Access Fund (HCAF)
- Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) funding
- MinnesotaCare/Basic Health Plan (BHP) funding
- Minnesota Premium Rebate program
- Minnesota Premium Security Plan (1332 reinsurance waiver)
- Presentation of Minnesota Department of Health's studies of PFCS in East Metro
HF XXXX (Dean, M) - Public Health Response Contingency Account
**The hearing on the bills is informational only. There will be no official committee action taken.**
Additional bills may be added.
If you would like to testify, please contact Shiloh Larson, Committee Legislative Assistant, at email@example.com
(Hamilton) - Prescription drug coverage prior authorization requirements modified, and drug benefit transparency disclosure required.