Requesting Audio/Video Copies
House Public Information Services can make available audio and video of House meetings.
- Audio CDs are available of all House floor sessions and committee hearings.
- Video DVDs are available of House television coverage, which includes all floor sessions and select committee hearings, press conferences and special events.
- Internet audio archives going back to 2004 are available on the House Audio and Video Archives page.
- Internet video archives going back to 1998 are available on the
House Audio and Video Archives page.
- Audio of Senate meetings can be requested from the Legislative Reference Library at
651-296-8338; video of Senate television coverage can be requested from
Senate Media Services at 651-296-0264.
To request audio or video of House meetings:
- Call House Public Information Services at 651-296-2146 or 800-657-3550, or e-mail Public Information Services
- Specify date and time of event; whether it was a committee meeting, floor session, press conference or special event. If it was a committee meeting, provide full name of the committee.
- Specify if the request is for an audio or video copy (if available).
- Payment must be mailed or delivered to the Public Information Services office.
- Public Information Services will notify requester when the copy is ready.
- Following receipt of payment, the audio CD or the video DVD can be mailed
out, or picked up at the House Public Information Services.
- There is a $12.50 dubbing charge for each DVD, CD or audio cassette produced (includes taxes and shipping).
- Cash payment must be made with exact change.
- Checks must be made payable to "Minnesota House of Representatives."
- No credit cards can be accepted.
- Video use is protected by Federal Copyright Law.
- Video used for production purposes should courtesy "Minnesota House of Representatives."
Public Information Services
175 State Office Building
100 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
St. Paul, MN 55155-1298
651-296-2146 or 800-657-3550