1.03 ORDER OF BUSINESS. After the Journal is read, the order of business of the day is:
(1) Presentation of petitions or other communications
(2) Reports of standing committees and divisions
(3) Second reading of House bills
(4) Second reading of Senate bills
(5) Reports of select committees
(6) Introduction and first reading of House bills
(7) Consideration of messages from the Senate
(8) First reading of Senate bills
(9) Calendar for the day
(10) Motions and resolutions
The House may advance or revert from any order of business to any other order of business either without objection, or by majority vote of the whole House.
Conference committees on House bills and the Committee on Rules and Legislative Administration may report at any time.
Chief Clerk's Office · 211 State Capitol St. Paul, MN 55155 55155 · Webmaster@house.mn